The Affordable Kitchen Renovating Solution:
At Easy Street, our specialty is Kitchen Refacing. If your kitchen or vanity’s cabinets have seen better days, we can help.
Why Paint, When You Can Have New!
While painting may seem a little more economical at first, it rarely works in the long run. With all of the moisture and oils from cooking, it is very hard to refinish a door and have a lasting professional appearance. It is also a very messy process that takes a week or more to finish if it is done properly(fully stripping the old finish and applying a high quality paint).
Your old doors and hinges have also seen a lot of use over the years. You may have broken hinges or doors/drawers that are falling off of the cabinets. fixing these problems will be an added expense.
Also any changes to the kitchen layout, such as over the range microwave ovens, are usually not feasible, as matching doors or drawer fronts may not be available.
This is where Kitchen Refacing comes in!
With Kitchen Refacing, all of your old doors and drawer fronts are removed and disposed of. Any necessary repairs or modifications to your cabinets are made and New Doors and Drawer Fronts, custom made for your kitchen are installed.
For less than 1/3 of the cost of a new kitchen, refacing is the most affordable way to get the high quality kitchen that your dreaming of!
Expect The Highest Quality
Unlike our competitors, we don’t don’t charge extra for quality. From our free initial consultation to installation and after installation service, you can count on us to be there.
All of the following are standard with an Easy Street Kitchen Reface:
- Professional Service
- New Blum Soft Close European Hinges on all doors – No extra charge
- New Doors and Drawer Fronts – Custom made for your kitchen
- Matching veneer applied to all visible exterior cabinet surfaces
- All waste is removed – No extra cost!
- One day install in most cases
Free In-home Consultation:
Our design professional will visit with you to assess your renovating project. At this meeting we will assess your kitchens suitability for refacing. Most kitchens can be refaced, but in some cases the existing cabinets are in such rough shape that it makes little sense to put new doors on them. If this is the case in your kitchen we can build and install new cabinets if desired.
Options will also be discussed such as:
- Changes to existing cabinets
- Door Styles and Colors
- Adding crown molding, under cabinet valences or pantry pullouts
With this information in hand, a quote will be prepared for your consideration.
Upon Acceptance of the quote:
A deposit of 30% will be obtained at start of the project. The balance remaining will be due on project completion. Payment by cash, cheque or email transfer is acceptable. If paying by Visa or Mastercard a 2% surcharge will be added to the invoice to cover service charges.
A detailed measurement of your kitchen will then be made. This can take up to an hour to perform. All doors and drawer drawer fronts are measured as well as any panels that are required. This information is used to have the doors/panels custom made for your kitchen.
It takes 2 to 3 weeks to have these doors made and the install day will usually be scheduled in the fourth week.
On The Install Day:
Our installation crew will arrive at your house at 8:00 AM (Or other pre-arranged time). While every kitchen project is different the process is usually as follows:
- All doors and drawer fronts are removed
- Any new cabinets are installed
- Required repairs to existing cabinets are made
- Crown Molding is installed(If part of this project)
- Gables (panels on ends of cabinets) and panels on backs of peninsulas and islands are installed
- All visible surfaces of existing cabinets are cleaned and a veneer matching the color of the new doors is applied
- New Doors and Drawer Fronts are installed with New Blum European Soft Close Hinges
- Handles or knobs of the customers choice are installed
- Kitchen is cleaned and all waste is removed.